1. What payment method I can use and can not use?
a. Credit Card
Customers can check out using a credit/debit card directly in the sites. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, JBC, Diner Club).
- After viewing your products on the shopping basket page, you can click and proceed to the PayPal checkout page. Then you'll leave our site and navigate to PayPal's.
- You can either log into your PayPal account or establish a new one if you don't already have one.
- You can use PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Note: Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
- Payments are auditable. You can track the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
- When paying for your order, you are not required to use a credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use PayPal to pay with a credit card, nobody will see your credit card number, reducing the danger of fraudulent usage.
- Personal checks
- Money orders
- Direct bank transfers
- Cash on delivery
2. Why can't I complete payment to check out?
Numerous factors can contribute to a failed checkout. Ascertain that your payment information was input accurately.
If the issue continues, please contact Customer Support.